Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have some questions with these two games. First of all with SSBM I wanted to know how to use 3 xbox 360 wireless controllers, as only 2 hands appear when going into vs mode, even if there are 3 controllers all clicked on enable x360 pad in the dolphin kb settings. Now with SSBB I've read the thread with info, but I still can't fix the insert disc problem, so I wanted to know what do I have to do? Like which specific version of Dolphin doesn't show this error?

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
as far as I know the only version of Brawl that works is the PAL (Europe) version, and you need to use the latest version of Dolphin available.

NTSC/American version still doesn't work, It shows the issue that you reffer (and Japan too???), hope It'll be fixed soon.

·
Registered SuperKyo
5,391 Posts
Hey, I have some questions with these two games. First of all with SSBM I wanted to know how to use 3 xbox 360 wireless controllers, as only 2 hands appear when going into vs mode, even if there are 3 controllers all clicked on enable x360 pad in the dolphin kb settings. Now with SSBB I've read the thread with info, but I still can't fix the insert disc problem, so I wanted to know what do I have to do? Like which specific version of Dolphin doesn't show this error?
For 3 Xbox 360 controllers you may try Dolphin KB/X360 pad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's too bad for the NTSC version of SSBB :( well I'll have to wait. About the 3 controllers, I tried with Dolphin KB/X360 pad and it didn't work, as well with nJoy, with both I got only 2 hands recognized, so I can't seem to get it to work... any more suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.