Next Generation Emulation banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
its kind of like the WW2 shooter trend. it'll go away sooner or later.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
God I hope so. The first one's were too much for me :p Can't they make more futuristic games? There's never enough of those IMO.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Haha, driving in Tanks and trucks at high speeds while killing ****'s :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
OMG, It blocked n a z i :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
:lol: That sounds like a good game :p

Let me elaborate on it:

WWII Racer with street style upgrades, with playable characters from all Final Fantasy games :D Oh and of course with RPG elements :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
And war-commander summons :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
And, no there is no way to revive Aeris ... Err uh Hitler? :eek:nthepull

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
and the final spell is the atomic bomb. :p
/offtopic

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Vanit said:
After reading the first 2 pages of this thread I'd have to say you people suck (bar the long-time posters, you guys listened to reason).
After reading your post I'd have to say that you are the typical case of a cheap poster who "reads" superficially but doesn't quite understands what other people post. You, my poor Squaeenix fan suck.

Vanit said:
How is making NEW rpgs under the same name NOT creative. Are you guys suggesting that if they changed the name to something else but kept the same game that it would be creative? Seriously, that is the most stupid argument I've ever heard. Its not like Square is solely focussing on these 10-people-team remakes.
How is making remakes over and over CREATIVE. Are you suggesting that just because the graphics are new then the games are new? Nobody suggested that the FF name should be changed, FF games are lacking creativity since a long while... they could name it Star Fantasy or Final Ocean if you prefer and the games would still have the same appeal to me... none.
Square-Enix isn't focusing only on these remakes... sadly for you, their "new" projects aren't that much more impressive either.

Vanit said:
You people make me sick.

(again I'd like to thank the 1000+ posters that agree)
You make me laugh.

(I'd like to thank you for making my few posts per weak worth a penny, popping your fanboyish bubble was, to say the very least, entertaining)

·
Registered
10,663 Posts
From what I've heard Final Fantasy X was supposed to be pretty good?
I liked Final Fantasy VIII and IX, VII was 'so so', but I'll finish it someday *accidentally wiped my memory card 1/2 way through it*... :(

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
i haven't played it myself, but the only bad thing i've heard about FF10 is that the voice overs can get annoying.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Very true. Yuna sounds like a monotone crazy girl and Tidus ... Oh don't get me started ...

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
FFX is average game. Average story, average characters, horrible voice acting, great graphics... Its TOO average, it makes me puke. :lol:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
all games have their positive and negative aspects, difference is how importantly you weigh them.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts