Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
..yeah, that make sense.
I don't think this will change around existing franchises. If anything, it could lead to better distributon of squeenix titles across europe and "eidos" titles in Asia.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Imagine a teenage asian laura croft with 52DD breasts,,,yeah Final Tomb Raider VII where she beats the snot out of Seripoth? *spelling?*

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
Wonder if Square will change their name again? LOL

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
squareidos would be better than square-enix imo.

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
Lol, funny...I just read in an article a couple weeks ago that said that the video gaming industry is doing quite well with the economy crisis going on. Maybe I read that wrong? Lol.

Anyways, I think it is a smart move on their part. I also think it's a safe decision. They might as well try and save as much money as they can right now with how bad things are doing lately. Hopefully this new merge can develop awesomer games too! X3

[EDIT] As Mr. Skore was so nice to point out...It's not a merge...tis a buyout...

._.

*pokes at the dead squirrel*

._.

[/EDIT]

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I can predict a b1tchfight between Lara and Tifa. Or better, a mudwrestle game :evil:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Well, let them make crappy games if they want, just don't buy them, right?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.