Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, I'm not sure whether this is due to my version or due to a general problem involving Spyro 3, but whenever I go into or get out of Sheila's Alp, the game freezes in the transition screen. Any idea what's going on?

Also, the transition screens bounce up and down the screen, something that, if memory serves, should never happen. Any idea on that?

I'm using the PAL Greatest Hits version, if it's any help, off a disk image. If a crash dump could be helpful to anyone, I could provide one.

Nobody seems to have reported this problem, however. Strange.

I can only get in with the Greatest Hits version, and can only get back out again with the non-Greatest Hits one. Very, VERY odd. Anyone have any idea what's causing it? The up and down bouncing could just be PAL conversion problems, but the rest?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already did that, although I made a .img, .ccd and .sub. Now I'm getting a crosstalk problem; rather than music, sometimes I get random voice clips from the German or french voice recordings and that doesn't let me get any eggs....

If I recall correctly, the music going away is a normal problem of Spyro 3 on a physical PSX, but not this.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
memory cards work perfectly fine between the 2. if epsxe can't see them, change the file extension from .bin to .mcr

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
2 different emulators can only mean that its the image or disk itself,

What settings did you use when ripping the disk?

·
Magitek Elite
250 Posts

Hm...if I were you, I'd just get a different ISO of the Spyro game (assuming you have the game, right?)
Id you dumped it yourself, then you most likely did something wrong.
Try reading a FAQ about dumping or find someone's version of it.
Again, only if you own. I don't feel like getting in trouble for suggesting it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.