Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me. I have searched through the forums for similar problems but unable to find anything. I do apologize if it has been answered however on ane arlier version

I have a US NTSC version of Spyro One. I have the PPF file loaded and set to use in the Video Plugin. Using Petes latest OpenGL with an Nvidia 7300LE Graphics card. Basically i have tried everything i can but when it comes to playing the game it gets to 'Now The Adventure Begins' and it just hangs there never going to the start of the game. All my drivers are upto date as is my DirectX drivers so i am lost.

Normally i can figure everything out lol but this one has me stumped. Any help or advice would be much appreciated

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
ppf files are not required on NTSC versions of games unless otherwise specified.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah. Never knew that thank you.

Seem to have this working now. I tried the psx emulator and it is working flawlessly.

No idea why it wouldnt work in Xebra, epsxe or psxeven though

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
its because you need ememory cards setup and formatted, when you start a new game it access your memory card and when there isnt one or it isnt formatted it gets stuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts