Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spider Man: Web Of Shadows (PC VERSION)

I just finished this game. I liked it a lot. Much better than Spider Man 3 and less buggy!

Pics on the link below, I'm too lazy to take pictures right now:
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - PC - Galeria - UOL Jogos - 29/10/2008

A cool feature on the game is that you can choose between the Hero Path or the Dark Path of the Alien Suit.. You can use both suits through the whole game and level up their skills as you wish but there are times when you must choose your path, that will determine the outcome of things. Heh... Really cool.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep.. There are still little bugs here and there but, it's good to see they are improving the series at each game. The last boss rocks !!!!!!!! I won't put any pictures cause I don't want to spoil the surprise hehe. It's really cool.

The gameplay might be a little confusing at first too, the lock on camera might be a little confusing at times, but hey, it's just a matter until getting adapted to the game. Once you get the hang of it, it's nice.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
The only problem is the gfx look bad and the are no graphic option no aa i quit and uninst after 1 h

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
This is a game that really captures spider mans spirit and its very immersing with cool combos . gfx are also nice except for not being able to tweak them like raksmey1309 said but still it looked great and played great
and it has wolverine:thumb:

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try playing it on PSP or PS2 and you change our mind about it :p
??? Is it bad on PSP or PS2 ?? Cause on PC it is just fine. I'll play again cause I finished it on the Dark Path, now I want to follow the Hero path :) Great game, a lot of action.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
LOOOOL ! It sucks really bad on PSP ! Believe me, the PC version is not this thing. There you go (PC):

Hell, those movies made me want to play this game again. I'm off to play it.

Edit: Just installed patch 1.1, The graphics gets better yet. Nice patch. Also you can now make some adjustments on video settings with the patch.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
wow :dead: gonna buy it. The first vid is really cool. And the second one reminds me of The Incredible Hulk just the gfx in this game is far better than Hulk.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
A good SpiderMan game? woah, this looks worth a look then...now to buy it without my dad finding out about it.

·
crazy person
862 Posts
A good SpiderMan game? woah, this looks worth a look then...now to buy it without my dad finding out about it.
The Playstation 1 Spider-Man games were also quite good for their time. They especially really catched the "comic" feeling. I played Web of shadows but couldn't get excited like back then.

·
crazy person
862 Posts
That's because Spider Man games are no news anymore.
No, that wasn't it. I even enjoyed Spiderman 3 on psp.

But this game,....... I dunno I didn't get any real spidey feeling about it. I had problems with the controls (and I used both, tastatur and controller) and overal web-swinging wasn't as fun as the other games.

The story wasn't bad (for the most part).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts