Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Works perfectly with Lewpy's plugin :rolleyes:

The game is very good, unfortunately very easy too (not too easy as the first one - only 24 levels)... :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
airfield level

How did you stop that plane from crashing in the hanger? That section is driving me nuts, any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just before the plane enters on the last hangar (the one that doesn't open the door), throw some web on the back part of the plane (the part that makes the plane go right or left). Now, inside the last hangar, throw web on the left motor (facing the front of the plane) till it stops to function (the "red triangle" above the motor won't disappear). The plane will start to turn around the hangar. Quickly throw web on the other motor till the "red triangle" above it disapears. Finally, throw more web on the first motor till the "red triangle" above it disapears too.

I did this and it worked.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Is this game much better than the first one? I'd like to see some screenshots.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This game is equal to the first one. The only difference between them are Spidey's costume and and the "super-villains".

I posted some snapshots here

And you can visit activision's site to see more, by clicking here

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Just saw the screenshots. Yeah, it's pretty much like the first one.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I am running this game through a save state.Just want to know if there is a problem of screen flickering being faced by anyone else?My specs are on profile using epsxe 1.4 and pete's d3d 1.54 plugin.

*edit* I got the solution to the problem.Disabling full screen flipping solves it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts