Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to speed up the emulator like the SNES emulator, or the GBA emulator? If you know what I mean of course.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
You can use the GPU control keys to disable the framerate (Delete shows the menu, PgUp/Dn selects option and Home/End changes selected option)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
He's not asking about ZSNES. He's asking about the avaliability of the turbo function of aforementioned emulator in ePSXe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, thanks Kane. Doesn't work in battles though, goes to normal speed, then speeds up again when its over.

·
Registered
206 Posts
sorry to misunderstand (blame my english )

>You can use the GPU control keys to disable the framerate (Delete shows the menu, PgUp/Dn selects option and Home/End changes selected option)

That way seems complicated. ( any GPU dev care for this problem?.)

btw i've seen few similar thread like this

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
a_en said:
sorry to misunderstand (blame my english )

>You can use the GPU control keys to disable the framerate (Delete shows the menu, PgUp/Dn selects option and Home/End changes selected option)

That way seems complicated. ( any GPU dev care for this problem?.)

btw i've seen few similar thread like this
It's not that complicated. Come on. Heh. :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Keiha said:
Yeah, thanks Kane. Doesn't work in battles though, goes to normal speed, then speeds up again when its over.
that's because your framerate isnt reaching much over (or any over) the standard 50 or 60 fps. you can lower your settings or use a software plugin if you want insanely fast speeds when you unlimit fps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts