Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This emulator is undoutably the best DS emulation softwhere, but it's a bit shaky with GBA, from VBA. The thing that puts that on top in the "Speed Button".

Defulted to Space, this button un-limits the speed or skips frames, This would be usefull because in many games you have to wait for a long time and this speed it up by 3x+! It's also good for slow computers (like mine) that run at ~50% all the time, which is way too slow. If it skips frames it could get it up to 100%+ on all computers!

So, will this feature be added, or will i just get fed up with a slow emulation :innocent:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't think anyone can answer that except for Martin the creator of No$GBA himself due to him being the only one working on the emulator only he can put the future inside the emulator untill then no one knows :)

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
It was added. Press "+" button (from the number-pad of the keyboard).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
It's more of a Fast-Forward button than a magical fix for weak computers though....

·
Registered
116 Posts
And if you want to keep that +button pressed without holding your finger on it just hold it pressed while clicking right mouse button somewhere outside the emu (on desktop for example) When you activate emu window by left- clicking it, the speed button will 'stay pressed' :p Much more comfortable imo
Sorry for my English...

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
As Schumi said, Numpad + is not a cure-it-all and shouldn't be used excessively. Also, you get around the same speed if you use MHz Disaster 10%.

·
Registered
37 Posts
And if you want to keep that +button pressed without holding your finger on it just hold it pressed while clicking right mouse button somewhere outside the emu (on desktop for example) When you activate emu window by left- clicking it, the speed button will 'stay pressed' :p Much more comfortable imo
Sorry for my English...
So that's how you keep a button pressed. This always accidentally happens to me with various buttons in various games.

Clicking on the button again fixes it, BTW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.