953 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Speccy Deluxe is currently on $2.99 sale:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.1.14, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator on Android:

Speccy - Free Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator - Apps on Google Play -- free version
Speccy - Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator - Apps on Google Play -- full version

This new release improves file system navigation in both File Selector and the AndroidTV file browser. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

See below for all the changes in this release.

ALL CHANGES:
  • Fixed AndroidTV file browser getting stuck on unavailable folders.
  • Fixed File Selector getting stuck on unavailable folders.
  • Fixed File Selector toolbar to launch paid app versions if available.
  • AndroidTV browser will point to "Folders" row after changing folder.
  • Added a message dialog when directing users to Google Play.

PS: In related news, VGBAnext, my universal GBA, GBC, GB, NES, and Famicom emulator, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.2, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator on Android:

Speccy - Free Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator - Apps on Google Play -- free version
Speccy - Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator - Apps on Google Play -- full version

This release adds menu options to change floppy disks at runtime. Look for them in the "Disks" menu when running the emulation. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.2.1, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator on Android:

This release fixes World Of Spectrum integration, so your WoS browser should work once again. Let me know if you are still seeing problems.

For people with SD cards, USB drives, and other storage devices, I added a list of available storage devices to the File Selector "Change Folder" dialog. This way, you only need to click on the desired storage device there, rather than typing its path. Similar storage options can be found in the top row of the AndroidTV user interface.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
  • Fixed World Of Spectrum integration, browser works again.
  • Added list of available storage devices to "Change Folder" dialog.
  • Added available storage devices to the top row in AndroidTV UI.
  • Changed message indicating that Android denied a directory listing.
Enjoy!

PS: VGBAnext, my universal GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Classic, NES, and Famicom emulator, is on $2.99 sale this week:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.2.2, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator on Android:

Since World Of Spectrum website keeps changing, the new Speccy release will take you directly to the website if it fails to parse HTML contents. I am planning to fix the WoS Browser feature once the new World Of Spectrum design stabilizes. I have also fixed a stray crash affecting people with AndroidTV devices.

As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
  • World Of Spectrum website format changed again, breaking WoS Browser. Sorry for this, working to bring the browser back.
  • As of now, WoS Browser will go directly to the website if it is unable to parse its contents.
  • Fixed a crash when getting list of storage locations on some AndroidTVs.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Hello, All!

I have published Speccy 5.2.3, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator on Android:

Speccy - Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator - Apps on Google Play -- full version (on sale this week)

This version fixes Spectrum 48k virtual keyboard that has gone missing in the previous release. I have also fixed State Exchange, Network Play, and Box Art Downloader features which were broken due to some server-side changes. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

The complete version of Speccy, Speccy Deluxe, is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week. See below for all the changes in this week's release.

ALL CHANGES:
  • Fixed missing Spectrum 48kB virtual keyboard.
  • Fixed State Exchange feature.
  • Fixed Network Play feature.
  • Fixed box art downloader.
Have fun!

121 - 126 of 126 Posts