Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i'm not very good with speaker specs so i came to ask the 'professionals' :) Anyways i wanted to know how well the Creative Inspire 4.1 4400 system preforms. Currently I'm using new not too good speakers and know subwoofer. Would that creative system be worth $45 and is the subwoofer of good quality??
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
18 Posts
It should be, they make good speakers for there size. I get complaints all the time from upstairs. They HATE Max Payne, it drives them crazy. Thump, Thump. For like $45, you could get a referbrished 5.1 system from creative. Go to babbages or Electronics Boutique, they usually have a similar system set up so you can hear it yourself.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My local EB doesn't sell refurbished items as far as i can tell, and i don't know if we have a babages in the area :p

Thanks for the help tho :) BTW how much did your speakers cost, and what model are they :)

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm I can't seem to find referbrished items at creative.com... Any ideas there

·
Registered
18 Posts
http://www.americas.creative.com/shop/ <- click on savings center for refurbs.

I ment you could go to babbages or EB to look at the new ones, the ones near me have at least on set up to somethin so you can hear it.

I have a desktop theater 5.1 its 2 years old though, the speakers only have a 2.5 inch speaker but they can get so loud and they maintain clear. The sub on mine is only a 5.5 inch but it is loud if you face it towards a wall especially in a corner.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a bunch :) Now that you metion it i think Best Buy has some speaker setups, (i miss read your post the first time, thanks for the correction :p)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.