Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i downloaded the iso for space channel 5, and it wont run!!!! does anyone know how i can get it to run? oh and i downloaded jet grind radio, it works fine and everything, but the friggen cutscenes go by really fast :/ how do i make it run smoother?

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Read the help file that comes with nullDC. Then read the sticky threads of this forum. If you still have problems after doing those then use the knowledge you gained to rephrase your questions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try ripping a copy of Space Channel 5 and JGR instead; from copies you actually own.

Same goes for the DC BIOS.
Ugh, your moral narcissism is sickening. You know damn well 90% of the people who use NullDC are using either downloaded games or illegal BIOS.

Your suggestion to buy a Dreamcast with all the equipment to copy the BIOS onto the computer, buy the game, buy the software to burn the game and play it on a half-functional emulator, is worthless.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ugh, your moral narcissism is sickening. You know damn well 90% of the people who use NullDC are using either downloaded games or illegal BIOS.

Your suggestion to buy a Dreamcast with all the equipment to copy the BIOS onto the computer, buy the game, buy the software to burn the game and play it on a half-functional emulator, is worthless.
We do not support piracy, read the forum rules.
And ripping the original disks is the best advice anyone will give you, most of whats out there are bad rips prepared to run on the original hardware.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Was it really necessary to revive a thread for this? I suppose it was still on one of the earlier pages...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.