Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I have to close the sounds in order my computer to run NDS games smoothly, but the problem is that in Pokemon games the game freezes after every battle so I have to put the sounds on again and turn them off. I was wondering if there was a way to prevent this or atleast some kind of hotkey to turn the sounds on/off quickly. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
get a better computer so you don't have to disable sounds

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Neither exists, but instead of telling you to go search for the dozens of times I have already explained this before I will just say it again.

The game does not freeze the way a game (or any software) freezing usually does. What happens is that when you set the sound to none then there is no sound emulation either. However some games like pokemon wait for certain sounds to play before continuing, for instance after a pokemon battle the game waits for the battle cry of the defeated pokemon, but as there is no sound emulation this never comes and thus the game just keeps on endlessly waiting appearing frozen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.