Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy! If it's not one thing it's another! Now my sound's all staticy! I know it's not my speakers because my other games sound just fine. It's only when I run my emulator that it sounds that way. Could somebody please tell me why?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
generally problems like that can be fixed by increasing the buffer size. if it does not for you, then you need to tell us what SPU plugin you are currently using and how you have it configured.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using epsxe spu core 1.7.0 and I'd change the buffer but the stubborn thing won't let me!

*kicks the plugin

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try anything once so long as it doesn't kill me! ;v)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I tried it. But now the sounds have to catch up with my actions. Like for instance you know how most games sound a tone of some kind when you hit a button? Well i won't hear that tone till about 5 seconds later. You think it would help if I lowered the size of the buffer?!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You said it was a bit too big?! Try alot! You said turn it down to 40 and it was 421! ;v)
LOL

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
strange, its default is 64 :dodgy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.