Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Little bored in work, and thought about this:
possibility to turno off sound emulation in chankast (no sound SPU) :) maybe not in current emu version (couldn't see it anywhere in it) but in future release, this little option could be hopefull (little gpu speed improve :)) for those users with less powerfull equipment in pc box or those bored with their DC game sound :) what to you think? respond from chankas authors would be greatefull :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
It would be a good idea and quite simple to program into the new version I assume. I personally love sound and wouldn't use it, but it would be nice to have the option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
or would be nice to have the emulator to use sound plugins (just like they did with the controller, input and cd-rom plugins use) to use with different games (guilty gear x has no music, so a plugin is made that will correct that problem...) ;) and ofcoarse the plugins will have the 'no sound' option, which would be great. :D

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ssj4 said:
or would be nice to have the emulator to use sound plugins and ofcoarse the plugins will have the 'no sound' option, which would be great. :D
That's what I've written at the begining... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
KanedA said:
ssj4 said:
or would be nice to have the emulator to use sound plugins and ofcoarse the plugins will have the 'no sound' option, which would be great. :D
That's what I've written at the begining... :rolleyes:
yes i know... i was only elaborating on what u had said at the end (actually i was agreeing)... i was just saying that a plugin that could fix the sound of games with no sound for instance guilty gear x, where u said that to take off the sound to make gameplay faster... there was a thread or something i had read that said there is this type of sound that the music in guilty gear x has that has not yet been emulated or cant be put in the emulator or something like that, does anyone know what this is?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/me have no idea...

shuldn't we make such thread on official chankast emu forum? couldn't see any of this kind there... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts