Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems the 4GB of ram is "too much" for this windows program called Sound Recorder. Programs like audicity and nero sound editor seems a bit more time consuming to compile and mix several files together, compared to sound recorder.

The thing I miss about the sound recorder for windows is the "on-the-fly" mixing and file insertion for ready-to-mix files. Other programs so far are taking me twice as long to prepare combine and mix a file than with sound recorder?

Sound recorder alternative crossed my mind because I have been using media player alternative, quicktime alternative and real alternative, but I have yet to find a sound recorder alternative or a mixer of equivalent.

I can put BGM and combine with voice easily with sound recorder but it seems more tricky with other programs. When you have ALOT of files, I find the sound recorder features easy and fast to use.

Or is there a fix to the >2GB ram error? Or is there a sound recorder alternative?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
patch the exe to be large address aware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.