Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I use Pete's SPU 1.19.
All games works just fine! Except for one : Tales of Destiny 2(aka Tales of Eternia). When protagonists uses voices in an event (or after a battle, just ANYWHERE), the voices keep running, even when the dialog box didn't appear... oO
What should I do to arrange that? It's really annoying and it makes the game crash sometimes... :???:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,977 Posts
wow, you have ToD2, eh? that is one RARE game...

ok anywho, have you tried the internal SPU plugin? or better yet, Eternal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hushypushy said:
wow, you have ToD2, eh? that is one RARE game...

ok anywho, have you tried the internal SPU plugin? or better yet, Eternal?
Nope. Haven't tried that yet, but I will immediatly! I'll let you know if it worked or not, but thank you for the info you just gave me ^^
[LATE EDIT :p] ToD2 sure is rare... You couldn't imagine how many months I've spent into trying to find it... Especially here in Belgium!!! :hdbash:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Try making an ISO an playing from it. Also, in eternal, fiddle with the special fixes, one might get it to work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I-Chan said:
Try making an ISO an playing from it. Also, in eternal, fiddle with the special fixes, one might get it to work.
Actually, I already made an Iso cause I don't like playing with cd's (slower loading)... I tried ALL combinations with Pete's plugin AND with Eternal 1.41! Still the same problem... :cry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Post your complete set of configs - for every plugin.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
i was thinking about sound and gpu plugins that you are actually using, not every sound plugin :p . I don't see anything particularly wrong with eternal plugin there :/ . You could always try with another psx emulators, maybe is epsxe related. Try PCSX or PSXeven.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I-Chan said:
i was thinking about sound and gpu plugins that you are actually using, not every sound plugin :p . I don't see anything particularly wrong with eternal plugin there :/ . You could always try with another psx emulators, maybe is epsxe related. Try PCSX or PSXeven.
Lol sorry... :dance:
Okay I'll try that. You'll be hearing of me wether it worked or not.
Thanks in advance :thumb:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top