Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY my ff9 is runing in ePSXe perfectly, ¡¡¡ thanx to all people that helped me !!!!

please! to someone that have a perfect sound in ff9 tell me your sound configuration cause in-game my sound is not so good

thanx again and help me for a last time

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
iori's spu is recommended, experiment with the settings til it works how you like. Also null2's spu with exact settings found in another thread will work too. Off the top of my head, they're buffer length 40, 5 blocks, force 48khz vag checked, the rest checked whether you want them or not.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fight

thanx a lot! the null2's configuration that you gave me improved my sound remarkably !!
but i have another stupid problem.. each time before a fight it takes a lot of time to load .. like 10 or 15 secs showing that color effect, what should i do ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm

hmm... no answers for my questions.

i have another problem though!

please someone tell me the correct fps to run ff9 cause when i limitate the cd-rom speed to 2x the intro and other movies play flawlessly so i think is better yo let the normal speed of the cd-rom with a considerably slow fps

please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You should limit it to 60fps. Do a search on these boards for something like "battle swirl" to find the answer to your other question.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
I see you've gotten tired of saying the same thing over and over Adair.. As have I... but.... here goes again....

petes pluggins?

framebuffer = black
full Vram primitives off

no special blurs but faster

lewpys?

off screen drawing = basic
framebuffer access = write

less special blurs but faster...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Its just that I've never played any of the FF games so I'm no expert on it. I pretty much know what to do to fix it, but I'm afraid I would leave something out, so I refer him to the experts posts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx !

thanx a lot guys !!! you helped a lot !!!!!
all information you gave me worked perfectly !
thanx again !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts