Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new P.E.Op.S. PSX Sound emulation plugin. The game play and the graphics are ok but, theres no music in the background. Thanx in advance !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for late response. i had to go to work. I tried that. sadly nothing. Im getting the sound, but theres no music in the background. I also have cdr peops, would that have to do with anything ?? What settings do u have on yours to make it work ?? Is there something else i have to do.

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Firstly, place MKT in your CD Drive, and run Winamp, Windows Media Player or any other Audio CD playing software you have/use. Check if you here music (cause there are many audio tracks on MKT which you can play on a CD player etc). If you don't hear anything, perhaps you haven't connected your Sound Card to your CD Drive, either with the analogue or digital cable. Check that out first.

r2rX :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried that. I did it with Media Player and CD Player. Still nothing. Im gonna try it with Winamp later on tonight, (being that i have to install it in my laptop, and i have work in 10 min.) Could it be that it doesnt work ?? I mean this game has soo many bugs in it already u no, aka (one button fatalities). I dont no if this will help but i have the Greatest hits version of MK Trilogy, plus with media player when i first got it, i set it to wma instead of mp3. Ill let u no later on tonight if it works with winamp later on tonight. Anything else in the mean time thou ???

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
If cd tracks aren't playing, it's not an emulation problem, but something with your PC. Being a laptop i don't think there's much you can do. Try making an iso of the cd (with alcohol 120%, for example), and loading it from either a virtual drive with your current cd plugin (peops), or mooby's cd plugin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts