Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic says, skippy sound. I get a solid 60 fps but I have skippy sound. It's annoying. D: Helphelphelphelphelp.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Video: Rice 6.1.0
Audio: schibo's Audio Plugin 1.2 based on UltraHLE
Input: N-Rage's Directinput8 v2 1.83
RSP: RSP emulation Plugin

Now, I've tried Azimer's and Jabo's with sync on it and ALL games still skip. I've tried Mario Party, Mario 64, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Conker, etc. Still no luck. I get a solid 60 fps too.

·
No preservatives™
965 Posts
DarknessTear said:
Now, I've tried Azimer's and Jabo's with sync on it and ALL games still skip. I've tried Mario Party, Mario 64, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Conker, etc. Still no luck. I get a solid 60 fps too.
The sync audio option in Jabo's plugin doesn't work in 1964.

I was just doing some of my own testing with SM64 (haven't used 1964 in a while). I got the clearest sound with Azimer's most recent plugin v0.56.

·
" U2K Tha Greate$t "
214 Posts
WTF IS teh ? Is this some new sort of slang that the little kids are using these days?

Anyway, my sound is not real accurate too, i may have to work on the different plugins. Also if dont set up your graphic settings correct, it will mess up the sound. Plus, i found out last night that if have the memory pak thing on, it will destory the sound. So i took off the memory pak thing and the sound worked in roadsters.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
The General said:
WTF IS teh ? Is this some new sort of slang that the little kids are using these days?
wha....? kids :spit: you don't like it, don't use it ;)

·
" U2K Tha Greate$t "
214 Posts
Oh no wonder, its urban sh**. I like slang, really i do. But some slang words sounds rather silly. I said hello to some dude in the mall couple weeks ago, and he call me a " cat ".

I'm saying to myself, WTF? LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts