Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know i used to be able to play this perfectly but i've played other games for couple months and tryign to go back to this one but... the sound is all messed up. Basically i can fix the sound in the beginning like when the cinematic scenes occur but then when i'm in the battling mode i cna't hear certain sound effects. If i switch the sound plug in then it's vise-versa. does anyone have a good setup maybe it's video plugin that could be messing it up. plz help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i got it as close as i can but i still have problem where the guy does not finish saying "double slash" and "volcano"... it is only in the battling mode. pzl help

·
Banned
6 Posts
Same problem!! help me out guys please..

It used to work perfectly before I got my new motherboard and had to reinstall Windows and the emulator

NOTHING changed other than the motherboard, and I DONT use onboard sound.

I use ePSXe, and all my plugins are Pete's. OpenGL2 and DSound

Some sound effects are not heard in battle, attack sound-cutoffs, the attacks sound wimpy.. and I know that for sure cuz it used to work :)

·
Banned
6 Posts
You still don't get it hushy. Apparently your God-given right to be an admin is blinding your judgment. Let me explain, I'll prove to you why it made sense to post 3 times in different topics. The proof is simple, just ask yourself this, in all 3 posts, how many people other than you and that other dude answered me? None. There you go. In other words, if I posted in EITHER one of those 3 topics, I would STILL have gotten a reply from you or that guy only. Nobody else. By posting in 3 topics, there'd be a chance that others would read the post. Apparently only the two of you cared to reply.

And I don't understand how your warning was friendly at all. It looked to me like a guy with a "high and mighty" attitude, you know, the forum police type that can freely pass blind judgments.

If it'll make you feel better to excercise your admin rights, by all means go ahead and ban me.

As the British say.................CHEERIOS!

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>I'll prove to you why it made sense to post 3 times in different topics

Hello, forum rules calling? That's the same as triple posting in our book. Hence Hushy's annoyance.

>you know, the forum police

Yes, exactly. We are the forum police, and it's our job to enforce rules and regulations.
You would have gotten exactly the same amount response had you posted only in one topic (other than the warning from hushy). You see, the people that actualy know stuff tend to either go straight to the forums in which they can help, or like me open up the entire new posts and have a glance at each post to see if they can make a constructive... or humorous comment.

>As the British say.................CHEERIOS!

I have to say, I don't oft mention breakfast cereal in general conversation.

·
Banned
6 Posts
I seeee.. said the blind man, to his deaf wife, as he picked up his hammer and SAW..

ok ok.... sorry if I broke a rule. Could I make it up with a free box of Cheerios? It helps lower cholesterol! :D

And if you help me set up the plugin, I'll throw in those super cool cereal spoons that change color when you dip them in the milk!! So awesome. :)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yep, pretty much what Kane said. i go through New Posts and pick out the ones i can help in. i dont check the nicks of every single person coming through--i deal with way too many people in PSX discussion to even care what people are called. however, when i got the same legend of dragoon problem 3 times in a row, then i caught on. i checked the posts, and guess what, it was you!

so for breaking the rules, not caring, being a jerk back to me, then when i closed the thread to keep things civil and prevent a flame war from erupting, you come back and ruin this thread as well trying to...hmm what were you doing? prove you're smarter than me? better than me? you just had to squeeze in the last word? and talking back to me (and especially Kane-sama) in PSX discussion is like blasting "**** the police" inside a police station. not a good idea.

as Kane said, we are the forum police. we are here to keep order. you are disrupting that order. so, please leave and never come back. in order to insure that, enjoy your fresh new BAN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts