Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mortal Kombat Trilogy V 1.1
(ePSXe 1.7.0)
I have tried the 3 sound plugins and none work. Are there any other sound plugins available? or are my settings just not set correctly?
Also - Mortal Komabt Trilogy is a ps1 game/ audio CD. You can listen to the game tracks through iTunes etc (I am playing it via CD Image, without using DAEMON Tools).

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you need to use epsxe 1.7.0, with the internal SPU and CDr plugins.

if the audio still does not play, then the disk is either missing the audio track, the track data is faulty, or the drive does not support CDDA.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
CDDA is enabled by default now.....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Im using 1.7 and theres no music on rage racer. Im using an .img file, if you say this file is faulty, how come i get music using SSPSX emu? help please
do you have a cue/ccd file?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
it requires a cue file when loading the image directly. (load the cue/ccd)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone i am using my ePSXe 1.8.0 and my games have music in the background but there is no sound effects i cant hear the characters speak but there is the music all the other sounds work but not when there is a scene and with my Captain Tsubasa J - Get In The Tomorrow the same but in game i cant hear them say the move name the sound of the ball shot is there and geting in the goal as well i hear them say goal and the crowd chears but not when the players doing the shot move they dont say its names thx for any kind of help
Sound effects work

·
deep-space demon
Duckstation
349 Posts
Hello everyone i am using my ePSXe 1.8.0 and my games have music in the background but there is no sound effects i cant hear the characters speak but there is the music all the other sounds work but not when there is a scene and with my Captain Tsubasa J - Get In The Tomorrow the same but in game i cant hear them say the move name the sound of the ball shot is there and geting in the goal as well i hear them say goal and the crowd chears but not when the players doing the shot move they dont say its names thx for any kind of help
Sound effects work
Hey there time traveler, welcome to the Future!
The year is 2018 and ePSXe 2.0.5 has been released for a while now.

Jokes aside, this thread is more than 9 years old, there was no reason to make a new account just to necro a dead thread...
The thread is about ePSXe 1.7.0, a horrible outdated piece of garbage that has since faded away into irrelevancy. Over the years, ePSXe has made many improvements to which point ePSXe versions 1.x.x are all pretty much obsolete. I am pretty certain that Mortal Kombat Trilogy works from ePSXe 1.9 onwards- please just use the latest ePSXe version whenever possible.
It helps to actually visit the ePSXe website from time to time.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sound effects work
How could you fix Captain Tsubasa audio? can you please tell me the exact epsxe version and the used plugins (if any)?
Please share the game rom download link that you are using as well.

Thanks.

·
Not a Registered User
1,554 Posts
How could you fix Captain Tsubasa audio? can you please tell me the exact epsxe version and the used plugins (if any)?
Please share the game rom download link that you are using as well.

Thanks.
The solution is simple, stop downloading the game from illegal sites, it's not a issue with the emulator, the problem is with the game, most of these sites simply uploaded a broken copy of the game and that s the copy people are downloading and uploading.

Also sharing links to illegal rom sites is against the forum rules.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The solution is simple, stop downloading the game from illegal sites, it's not a issue with the emulator, the problem is with the game, most of these sites simply uploaded a broken copy of the game and that s the copy people are downloading and uploading.

Also sharing links to illegal rom sites is against the forum rules.
Thank you,
I will look for original disc and try if audio works with emulator.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.