Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are taken at 1074x768 resolution without FSAA.. The framerate I get seems under 60 fps but suprisingly, the game seems to be running full speed even when the fps is under 60.. Only qualm I have is no sound and gamepad support yet.. This is definately an emu to watch out for..

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok.. I just couldn't put this game down.. It looks so good on this emu.. I decided to take more screenshots but this time I used a resolution of 800x600 with 4xFSAA enabled.. Using the glide renderer again.. This games looks awesome with FSAA.. It's rather funny how it still runs just as fast as without FSAA enabled at higher res..

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The lighting is great in this game.. I do notice though, that the d3d and ogl pluggin displays brighter colors and light effects while the glide pluggin is darker colors.. they both look though.. Glide is the fastest on my voodoo 5 though.. Especially with FSAA..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.