Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the character select screen, I get all this multi-colored garbage. The same thing occurs in the battle loading screens and on the story screens at the end of arcade mode. On a side note, the BIOS screen also shows up looking very strange, but only when I have ZWrite and Alpha ZWrite Test turned on. The Soul Calibur garbage persists with or without the ZWrite(s) turned on.

Is this just the current state of the emulator, or does anyone know why this might be happening and an idea for fixing it?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
zcal said:
In the character select screen, I get all this multi-colored garbage. The same thing occurs in the battle loading screens and on the story screens at the end of arcade mode. On a side note, the BIOS screen also shows up looking very strange, but only when I have ZWrite and Alpha ZWrite Test turned on. The Soul Calibur garbage persists with or without the ZWrite(s) turned on.

Is this just the current state of the emulator, or does anyone know why this might be happening and an idea for fixing it?
as for soul calibur if you are playing in fullscreen and see that garbage in museum or in the end of arcade mode go to window mode (ALT+ENTER) and then to fullscreen should help here (helps me :))

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KanedA said:
as for soul calibur if you are playing in fullscreen and see that garbage in museum or in the end of arcade mode go to window mode (ALT+ENTER) and then to fullscreen should help here (helps me :))
Heh, it does... oO Bizarre...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts