Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now that I have your attention is there a Soul Calibur style game besides "Mystic Blades" I mean with the ceate your own char. and go on a ramage online style climbing up the charts of the best fighters. If not then I would like to Hire the coders of Ngemu for well 1000.00 X 0.00 dollars a day..HEH Besides the kidding is there?

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
nope, none that i know of. and if there are any, they aren't in english. looks like your best bet is hiring ngemu coders. ;)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Believe me, they are already coding emulator almost non-stop with 0$ per hour payment so we could play our fav games on pc at somepoint in future. :D

Off topic: Your avatar is quite hypnotic. Makes my head hurt. :lol:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,320 Posts
MaZa said:
Believe me, they are already coding emulator almost non-stop with 0$ per hour payment so we could play our fav games on pc at somepoint in future. :D
But again, the emulated system is MOSTLY cheaper than the system it's being emulated on :p

However, the joy of emulation is another thing altogether. ;)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
And some picky members could always say you'd need the original game as well as the console before you can emulate the game 'properly' :p

I guess this completes the circle in some cases, except when there is no bios required to emulate the console.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I do agree that emulation is a joyfull thing. But, thats not really what im talking about. I wish there was a game with atleast the graphic quality of Soul Calibur and maybe a similiar story. With online compition. If i was rich I would pay some coders to make it. :thumb: Untill then
I may make some boxart and come up with a name for it. If you guys got any ideas please tell lol

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Silenus said:
Hey I looked in google for Mystic Blades and couldn't find nothing.

What I found was Mythic Blades which I think is the game that you guys are talking about.

Here's a website that has information about it.

http://www.rampantgames.com/mythicblades.html

Seems like a good game.
That game sure borrows something from Soul Calibur :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.