Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im sorry but it doesnt work. i really do think your lieing though. how come it works for you and noone else? soo how about you record a video to prove us wrong? and if you just put the sound in with editing the video we'll or i will know . i know a diffrence if a game and its music is runnign at 58 fps im just musically trained that way lol. so yea and i also tried all the revs from the time you posted your first comment. and yes i do have 64 bit vista running the 32 bit

·
Registered
23 Posts
dont really care if you think so :)

everyone makes mistakes. and since the game is well playable there's no need to discuss this anymore.
for those who want the backround music - well they'll just have to wait

·
Registered
23 Posts
nononono guys woh stop...

i was wrong - there is NO BACKROUND MUSIC yet!!!!!!!
I was just happy that it finally works without any gfx bugs.. sound is still a little shattered when loading..
I dont really care about the ingame music or sounds coz I listen 2 music when I play most of the time - thats the reason why I did'nt notice @bll0612

so again guys - game works fine with ingame sfx BUT NO MUSIC

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmmm how can making a mistake on hearing the backround music be a mistake.... u would hear music when u play the game.... so yea i dont know how that can lie like that. reputation is rlly going down =3 xD

·
Registered
23 Posts
DUDE!!!!!
you're gonna get your reputation down if you keep asking stpid questions.
i DEACTIVATED the sound in DOLPHIN when I played and left winamp running WITH MY music.
The last time I tried SC2 it was totally bugged on dolphin - I started SC2 on the newest rev - GFX bugs still there... then I checked "safe texture cache" - No more GFX bugs game runs really smooth. But since winamp was running with MY music - i did not regard the music.

so denis411 I never heard any backround music!! got it??!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
deactivating sound is asking for trouble.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha im really gonna be an ass on this. xD when you mean by "MY MUSIC" you mean you were playing the SC2 sound track? xD and you matched it up with each stage ? hah that was my 2nd though. my first one was so you were listening to your music wich could be anything (linkin park korean music w/e ) and u were playin soulcalibur and ur like omg hidden sound track linkin park is on sc2? yep the sound is working =3. hah and before you said u had all the sound off. so if u said everything is working correctly then you would be hearing the sound effects aswell!

·
Registered
23 Posts
when i said MY MUSIC its MY MUSIC (MP3) ANY Music with WINAMP
NOT the OST from SOulcalibur.

I tested the game WITHOUT Winamp and MY MUSIC.
and YES I HAVE GAME SFX - BUT the same as u all - no in-game music.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.