Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a good game,I try to emulate it but.............
epsxe:slow performance in battle,even with no battle menu.....
Fpse:almost the same as epsxe,even slower and with strange sound......
VGS:Crashes at the main map(3D)
Someone help me.................

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
ive had enough with valkyrie profile....it's a good game, but it can only be truly enjoyed with a real playstation. too many bugs in the different emulators to give you any playing satisfaction at all.

and i tried getting help in the VGS section, but no one wanted to help. :( so grab another game instead, man...save yourself the grief.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...........I see
I have got a playstation,but I can't got the English vision disc.
Now I have the cue+bin(English),If I burn them on a CD ,will it work on my Playstation?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah,I have got my playstation modified.That means I can enjoy it after the burnning?
Previously,I think I have to got a ccd format image to burn

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You should be able to play it on your PSX.

A .ccd is a CloneCD format. Its not actually an image, but I think its like a cue sheet for a BIN. The actual CloneCD image file is a .img, but when you're copying a CloneCD image to CDR you want to select the .ccd file. BTW, CloneCD 3.0 also can make .cue files.

S

·
0 Posts
Miki_Kaoru, don't be bitter. I would say that the main reason you got no help w/VP in VGS is because no had any to give. As you correctly stated, this game does not work well on any of the emulators yet. But give it time and it may. People here don't ignore because they are mean, they read your post but don't have anything useful to offer. That is why they don't reply.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
naah, im not bitter....i was just thinking that maybe the guys who have played this game might have one of their old, early saves lying around their harddrives, and if they would be so kind as to send them to me. good thing a kind soul named sights finally helped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts