1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry ppl...

i want to give my apoligies about the theard "airsoft guns"
like i said i'm very sorry...
and i want to say that i don't like terrorism or bin laden...i just like guns...not who use it for evil...i shouldn't had post that damn ak47...i hope u understand...

u must see that an ak 47 is only a weapon!!!i know that since september 11 an ak 47 is more a symbol of bin laden and his guys than a gun...but like i said i like guns and when i posted that gun, the intention was showing u ppl one of the most popular guns ever in airsoft version...

i'm sorry ppl...

:( :confused:

BIN LADEN :rockets: :laser: :mg:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
You all have my simpathy and respect in what happened there... I just don't know why can we all get along in this world and instead we have wars...

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Ok,If your sorry has something to do with my post then you dont need to say sorry.Your pictures were very good.And I mentioned terrorists only in a general way.:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by prafull
Ok,If your sorry has something to do with my post then you dont need to say sorry.Your pictures were very good.And I mentioned terrorists only in a general way.:)
thanks man:)

i fell a lot better now...;)

S

·
0 Posts
yeah, I played counterstrike a lot too (allthough I switched to ghost recon) because of the cool weapon models and stuff...that doesnt make me like terrorists though.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
There is no problem with the thread in the way you presented it, so there is no reason to apologize for it. There's also no reason to open a thread to apologize, considering the thread in question is still very much open. You should have just replied this to the original thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts