Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for making that offence...has stopped using that discs and got the original from my friend which posts no problem with the FMVs....thanks for reminding me.....

But then....there's this new problem...after running the same FMV a couple of times...my ePSXe just crashed and thinking that restarting the ePSXe will help....I restart the ePSXe but to no avail....What should I do?

I've tried reinstalling my ePSXe and all the plugin but it didn't help....

And..can someone please tell me how to completely remove ePSXe from my Windows registry....because I've been reinstalling the program after I've deleted it....I hope this is not the cause of the problem....

Specs and configs: AMD Athlon 1.33GHz,256 PC133MHz SDRAM....Graphic Blaster Riva TNT 2 32MB....using Creative's latest driver....replacing my other driver from Nvidia..that's Detonator XP thinking that this may solve my problem...which of course...it didn't help too....
Pete's OpenGl,Pete ASPI SPU and ePSXe CD plugin....

Please help.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
haven't had the FMV problems yet.. and hope i dont ;P.. but in your registry.. (which you can open by going to start -> run -> type in REGEDIT.. then hit ok)...double click HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTS to expand .. then go down.. pass all the file extensions.. you start to see programs that are instaled on your computer.. or once were anyhow..(or you could goto edit on the menu bar.. select find.. type in PSX.. i believe the caps matter.. didnt check tho.. that will take you to them also).. then you should see PSX.. listed down there.. there might be others too.. like if you had memory card items.. then just right click and delete the whole entry at one go.. then reinstall... also.. you want to clear out your savestates.. i hear they can sometimes cause a problem.. but I cant really explain why.. just seems to be a bug with those.. hope it helps just a bit :)

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
To delete ePSXe registry keys, go to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE-> Software, you should see ePSXe listed, so delete the folder. And it does matter if you're trying to reinstall ePSXe. If you want to delete the plugin settings too, they're at Vision Thing folder, just below the ePSXe one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts