Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sons of John Gotti (former gangster in the US) get their asses kicked at the mall :)

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11162004/gossip/pagesix.htm

always interesting to me when pretty-boy acts like an ass and gets his ass beat.

The gotti mother says. "It's unfortunate that boys can't talk out their differences."

this coming from the woman that married a guy that makes it part of his living disposing of people.

edit:
So to them I say:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's not too often when I say someone who gets hurt deserves what was coming to them, but this is just such an example. I wish more jerks would get treated like this, whether they're rich and/or important or not. If you aren't going to treat your fellow humans with respect, you're going to get what's coming to you sooner or later...hopefully sooner than later. :heh:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Too many jerks like those in the world. It's always a nice thing when one of them take a beating :)

They're the Skippers of the world, paraphrasing Dink in Stephen King's "Everything is Eventual".

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hell yeah this is awesome now only if there was an underground cam release of the beating released on the net,imagaine the millions of downloads:),bout time those *****es got an ass kicking,i can't stand thse rejects.

·
Perpetual Dualism
451 Posts
they look like sunnyboyz these 2

sometimes I have the feeling it's better to look like an average person than someone like them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts