Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Developed by Sumo Digital, who also brought to you Outrun 2k6 Coast 2 Coast, a racegame with SEGA's allstars in it will be released early 2010.

I see...

That song alone sends shivers down my spine. Call it a Mario Kart ripoff, but I'm terribly looking forward to this game, especially since it's coming to PC as well!

http://www.sega.com/games/?t=EnglishUSA&g=6150&v=1356

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
This has to Piss Nintendo off, Mario Kart with Sega Characters on a system other than the Wii! ;) If Sega doesn't blow this game, I can see a "must have" for my PC, maybe even the Wii as well! Assuming Nintendo permits it! ;)

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
You know this begs the question.....

why the hell does sonic need a car? :)

·
Registered
10,692 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahahaha, awesome :D Made my day! :)

While there's no word on a new Shenmue chapter, why not riding Ryo's motorbike? :D
I wish we'd have Joy give the start signal and Nozomi wave the checkered flag :(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Awesome especially as it's coming to PC :D

Now we just need someone to pick up Appogee's IP and make Wacky Wheels : Return of the Hedgehogs in reply.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joy could be a playable char actually :drool:
Who wouldn't want to unlock her eh? :evil:

I wonder if there's a Dou Niu roadblock in the game, or being able to bring Ryo to a halt by putting a kitten in a box on the middle of the road.

Also, he'll probably take the marble monkey home as his most prized capsule toy. :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh the lil toys :D

Oh you know what would rock? The tracks could be from other sega games... :) imagine you riding your bike in that road you go to rescue nozomi :)
Off road, all the way through Guilin, past all the landmarks of the Shenmue 2 fourth disc. Ending in the cave where Shenmue 2 ends :D So much potential in this game!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Off road, all the way through Guilin, past all the landmarks of the Shenmue 2 fourth disc. Ending in the cave where Shenmue 2 ends :D So much potential in this game!
Dear God, you just made go back five years ago now. The Guilin part was wicked. Do you remember the old buildings? The QTE events to climb that **** up? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.