Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to run Sonic Adventure in Chankast 0.25, but the emulator crash when I catch the train. Is the emu or my game? Thanks ' (if it's the emu don't need to explain it's in beta stage and bla bla bla, I know, I only want to know if somebody have the same problem)

obs: and sorry my english xD

S

·
0 Posts
afaik Sonic Adventure ought to work up 'till stage 5 or 6 or something..so it could be your version of SA. But that bug I found could ALSO depend on the version used. It's too bad that there isn't an EASY way to properly dump GDRoms from your DC and use those.

·
Forgot this place existed
100 Posts
Why won't you simply get the SA DX version on PC? It's way better and it doesn't need emulation :p

·
BlueFox team member
34 Posts
Chankast crashes when you try to take train to the Mystic Ruins with Sonic when Zero captures Amy(after the Speed Highway zone), but you can still complete all other characters, because everything works quite well with them

S

·
0 Posts
Knuckles said:
Why won't you simply get the SA DX version on PC? It's way better and it doesn't need emulation :p
it's better than emulating on chankast yes... allthough SA dx pc is a little choppy....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Knuckles said:
How is it way better? there arent any changes for it worth buying.. it is pretty much the same emulated, though the actual game would work better than an emulator if you had a slower pc.

S

·
0 Posts
there are significant changes in Sonic DX:

-improved graphics, amongst them clearly better character models

-inclusion of bonus gamegear games

-inclusion of bonus missions

so...no, not just the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts