Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Penadinho
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe no one has posted shots of the BEST SONIC GAME EVER! =) I've already finished it with Team Rose and now I'm playing with Team Sonic.

A GREAT game indeed =)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I think Sonic Adventure was better, but that's just my opinion. I've played it and found it fun, but I had more fun with SA. I thought the whole team thing was a little too gimmicky and took a little away from the fast paced nature of Sonic games.

·
Registered
175 Posts
no offence, but i think this game is too kiddy for me.. Sonic adventure 2 was the best 3D sonic team has done so far IMO with the best storyline.. they improved upon the first so much, wait for SA3 i say.

Sonic looks as if he has been dipped into a bath of varnish in this game too :(

·
Registered
330 Posts
heck. I love sonic and sega so much; I'll buy this game even if it really sucked. Nice screenshots. And by the looks of it, i don't think this game sucks at all. I'm definitely going to get it.
*btw: is sonic adventure2 out for the PC?

S

·
0 Posts
no, sadly sonic adventure 2 is the only sonic gaming missing from pc....

I bought this game this week, and it's pretty good. the PC port is awesome, one of the best PC ports ever; smooth like a Sonic game should be!
I'm not very far yet, but it looks good, allthough Tails got really annoying now, and the level designs from the levels I played so far are not that original. Still, it's good :)
I did post about it in the sticky "poor gamers" thread, since here it retailed for 30 euros, the same as the ps2 version's price (but reviews indicated the ps2 version was a bad choice).

·
Registered
48 Posts
I picked this up for Gamecube when it came out and thought it was one of the worst Sonic games.. not quite as bad as Spinball and not counting the GBA games... :p

·
BlueFox team member
34 Posts
I'm going to get one soon, because it's a great game :thumb: .
I've spent a lot of money downloading the demo with my 56k modem, but the game worth of it

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I had gotten bored with Sonic Heroes extremely fast, sadly. Most platforms suck IMO, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I never thought so of any Sonic game, though. Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Adventure remain my favorites.

Regarding the quality of the port: excellent.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well i d/led it for xbox when it came out, the game is garbage compared to the others IMO

they need to build upon SA2, SA1 was just way too short and the end battle with perfect chaos was just too easy.. sa2 had loads of levels and was alot more fun to play.

we dont need an SA2 port to the PC.. you can already play it on chankast pretty much full speed constantly.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
You downloaded it for Xbox? Hmm really. Than you might wanna read [rules]THIS[/rules] ;)

S

·
0 Posts
PiggyFlyer said:
Well i d/led it for xbox when it came out, the game is garbage compared to the others IMO

they need to build upon SA2, SA1 was just way too short and the end battle with perfect chaos was just too easy.. sa2 had loads of levels and was alot more fun to play.

we dont need an SA2 port to the PC.. you can already play it on chankast pretty much full speed constantly.
I'd prefer a port... anyway, I have a DC, I'll play it on that ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts