Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone. Get. This. oO

It's incredible.. has to be THE best console to PC port EVER. Fluid animation all around, sound is great.. don't know what else to say. I spent most time in the level in awe at how good the game looks sounds and feels right at home on the PC. Amazing. I'll have to pick this one up! :cool:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure. :) Tip: always use pcgameworld. They rule. :D

Sonic Heroes Demo

It even has a great config screen, uncommon with Console>PC ports. I'm in love. :wub:

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
It's very nice, but I wish they used Higher res textures. :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yea, it's full of annoying bugs that really ruin the gameplay. On top of that the level designs are pretty subpar, and overall the game just isn't as fun as the sonic adventure games were. Oh, and did I mention you can't beat the game without beating all the bonus rounds which involve finding a key hidden on certain levels and making it to the end without getting hit for one shot at one. The sonic series has really been going downhill since it made the move to 3d. The first SA was actually pretty good, but for the second one they made over half the gameplay those annoying shooting and collecting levels. Now after playing sonic heroes I can safely say I'm not gonna touch another sonic team game until they remember how to make fun games again. Speaking of which, why couldn't they work on a sequal to nights instead of this crap...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well, this demo was pretty fun, and so far I've never really liked a Sonic game :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
The level in the demo is uncharictaristicly bug free, but it doesn't last. Unless of course actually fixed some of the bugs for the PC release, which I highly doubt. Anyway, if you buy this then don't say I didn't warn you.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
The only problem I've had was a camera issue (seems the Sonic Team has always been having issues dealing with cameras), I couldn't see anything anymore and I ended falling in the sea (died).

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The demo's pretty fun. I only have a few problems. I can't set the video resolution higher than 1024x768 in fullscreen, but I can get it as high as 1280x960 in windowed mode. Also, the voice acting is horrible. Thankfully, I can turn off the voices in the options menu.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts