Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Im getting the game tomorrow, so i'll post .

·
Registered
816 Posts
this game works actually... you have to remove the 002 error.. but its not playable with ogl plugin because u can't see anything when you are in control... have not tried dx9 yet though...

·
Registered
816 Posts
use wii scrubber and wii patcher

·
Registered
816 Posts
yup thats all..

·
Registered
408 Posts
well, i remove 002 error, and got menu, cutscenes, but when the game starts, its all black :S but if you turn on and off the Projection Hacks, sometimes you can se in a flash all perfect :S i tried with latest Rev but its the same, and also i tried with Rev. 2549 that have Projection Hacks, anybody with an answer ?

·
Registered
379 Posts
So the game works, but there's a projection issue just like Mario Galaxy has one ?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yeap, you see all in black, just like the name of the game, so is redundant xD just a joke .

but when you play with the projection hacks :S in a flash, just for a second you can see all display well, so hope someone can fix it .

·
将軍
558 Posts
Yeap, you see all in black, just like the name of the game, so is redundant xD just a joke .

but when you play with the projection hacks :S in a flash, just for a second you can see all display well, so hope someone can fix it .
Do you hear any sound while the screen is in black?

·
Registered
816 Posts
yes you can hear sound when jumping and swinging the sword and all that... just cannot see anything

1 - 20 of 24 Posts