Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same prob

Update: it looks like this bug isn't due to No$Gba, but it's present in the game itself, since I've been in touch with another guy who experienced it and he wasn't using any emulators.

In fact i've also played the game again from the beginning and it didn't happen this time.

I'll leave the Sav there anyway, it might be useful if someone is unlucky like me (and like maaany people I've been hearing to have experienced it).
I'm having the same problem what did you do to solve it?

Here's my SAV if anyone can fix it

·
Registered
5 Posts
K, thnx I've got a save file before but its like it will take a lot of time to reach where I was before (I kept turning off and on to get those chao I mentioned in the message but I got them pretty quick I don't know how long it will take me now).
OK thank you anyway

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm sorry but there's no "fixing" it, it's a bug that happens from time to time when you get to the anti-air cannon, so you can either restart from a previous save-point (if you've got any) or use the .Sav file I uploaded in the first post.

If you really don't want to use another guy's save file and restart the game from scratch, I suggest you save just before you reach the anti-air cannon again, so that, if the bug occurs, you can just reload and try again until it works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sonic Chronicles Bug, can't get past Chapter 5 (solution here)

In the compatibility thread it says it's "fully playable", but it should be added that you can't complete the game because of a glitch that won't let you get past Metropolis (chapter 5).

To not spoil anything, I'll just say that after completing a quest with a team, you don't get control of another team in another place like you should, but instead you are back to using the very first team, and can do nothing to proceed.

Hopefully someone will be able to fix this in the future, but right now the game can't be completed in no$gba.

EDIT: I contacted someone who's supposed to send me a .SAV file of tha game exactly after that point; when he does I'll upload it here so people will be able to overcome the bug. ^^

EDIT2: added the Sav file, I suggest you put it in the compatibility thread, or many people are going to make topics about this in the upcoming days. :D
Man, where is the savefile?? I don't see it anywhere

21 - 27 of 27 Posts