Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start to play Sonic Adventure 2 on NullDC, on the first stage of the Hero Side, something weird happens: Some graphic pieces of the stage starts to block the screen. I don't know what should I do do fix this.

I'm using NullDC 1.6, NullPVR plugin and my video card is Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family 6.14.10.4926

PS: Forgive my bad English, I'm brazilian

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've found that the only way to fix this is to use the 1.0.3 version of nulldc, which will probably crash for you due to lack of hardware T&L. Your integrated graphics card doesn't support HW transform and lighting. That integrated card causes the obscure glitch. I had to use a program called 3D-Analyze to open the 1.0.3 emulator in and check "emulate HW T&L caps". This will bypass the crash and boot the emulator. Sadly this causes some minor graphical glitches during gameplay and some heavy slowdown on my system (P4 2.8ghz, 2gb memory, intel integrated media accelerator) due to having to fake T&L. Too bad nulldc requires t&l as it would probably run ok with some minor glitches without that gfx feature.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you try changing the plugin? it works for me i change the null pluging and chosee de chankast plugin and star to work very fine to me

i am using nullDC 1.0.3, and a Nvidia 9400 gt force elitegroup WinXP, and in my laptop hp dv2625la chipset family IE3886 Winvista(**** OS) in the two machies works only think Have to do is configurate

sorry my english is realy bad

·
Registered
70 Posts
You have a dedicated graphics card. On integrated ones, the geometry is all messed up using the Chankast video plugin. It is similar in appearance to untextured geometry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.