Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recent revisions of Dolphin (I'd say 3800+) have caused some strange problems in some of the Tails and Sonic Levels. Sonic's levels City Escape crashes at the second ramp and Crazy Gadget crashes on level start. Tail's level Mission Street behaves strangely. About halfway through the game decides the level is finished, but plays random sound samples from the game infinitely. Is anyone else getting similar results from recent revisions?

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
It sounds like one of the really old problems this game used to have in Dolphin, it was fixed a while back but might of returned in Dolphin due to recent changes.

I haven't tested this game in a while myself, so I can't confirm if this is the problem right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if you have the builds with watchdog in them. try changing the numbers might make the crashes go away. at least that's what happened for me with Fire Emblem GC. 5 caused the game to even skip a scene.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
dolphins gone to hell lately it seems. i havent been able to play a game for a longgg time, at least 4 months, since i last got to play a game solidly, which ironically was sonic adventure 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.