Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started playing with NullDC recently, but I'm at my wits end trying to figure out a strange controller problem with Sonic Adventure 2 emulated via NullDC. The game starts fine, there are minimal graphical glitches, good speed, etc., but there's a problem when I press up on the analog stick control.

All other buttons/triggers are responsive. However, pressing up makes Sonic (or whatever character I'm playing) veer to the left. Though the character appears to be moving forward, he/she is still slightly moving to the left. Don't get me wrong, the game is still very playable, but let's just say my skills on the Green Hill 3D stage are going to mush. :lol: I'm using joy2key to map the keys to my controller. To confirm that my controller isn't at fault, I shut off joy2key and attempted to play the game with only the keyboard; the same thing happens. Sonic (or whoever) veers slightly to the left when I'm moving the character upwards.

I've tried running NullDC in several compatibility modes, along with trying to use a different input plugin (from Chankast) and nothing seems to fix it. Maybe I have a bad image of this game?

Is there a fix for this or am I missing a setting somewhere?

System Spec:
-------------

Windows 7 Ultimate
AMD Athlon II x2 240 cpu 2.8 GHz
2 gb RAM
ATI Radeon 4200 HD

I'm using the newest version of NullDC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.