Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it reminds me so much of the original sonics for genesis. oh man i used to be the biggest sonic fan. i am so totally gonna buy dis when its released here where i live. heehee

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks pretty bad. Game Gear Sonic looks much better. You didn't use any filtering at all? and damn it kinna looks like you are in 256 colors.

G

·
Originally posted by saulin
Looks pretty bad. Game Gear Sonic looks much better. You didn't use any filtering at all? and damn it kinna looks like you are in 256 colors.
you have to see it moving...in fact it is looking better than the genesis ones, IMO.

As for Tails, hey, he's just fed up with following Sonic, ok? He's better too ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think only boycottadvance 23b works w/ sonic now.
back when the rom first showed up on the net, i, too, couldnt get dis game to load. and i was dumb enough to stare at the four blueish rectangles for hours believin' i could somehow play the game.:rofl:
hey! does neone kno if dis game has battery save?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
i ave a real GBA. looks much better on it theen the emus.

·
aka. "Kr0nic_2000"
2,422 Posts
it may look better on the gba only because the screen is smaller, the shots here are quite big

·
Banned
7,983 Posts
Originally posted by Ayu-zrepiV
wait a minute... sega actually put sonic on a nintendo product? oie... what next
The first Sega game NOT made for a Sega console was made for a Nintendo system.

Super Monkey Ball - GameCube

Sega's loss of their hardware has done the impossible. The two of them seem to be REALLY close right now. If you were surprised at seeing Sonic on the GBA and GameCube, then you would probably die of shock at finding out who the developer for the next F-Zero games is.

Yup. Sega.

·
User addicted to Diazepam
4,890 Posts
I prefer to play any of the sonic game serie on my Genesis :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.