Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took out my old megadrive yesterday and hooked it up on my mates tv and played sonic 2. it was fun and it brought back some really fun memories, made me wonder why i abandoned it in the first place. here some screenshots of sonic 2 from the emerald hill zone and chemical plant zone for those who are familliar with the game!;)

S

·
0 Posts
I have a megadrive...bought it last year, solely for virtua racing, since that doesnt work in an emulator (and the emulated 32x version is kinda slow).
It doesnt get too much use from me though...blame the dc and epsxe for that :D

Because i got the megadrive and vr anyway, I also got mercs, comix zone and sonic 2 with it...so, yeah, I know that game :)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
I have a megadrive...bought it last year, solely for virtua racing, since that doesnt work in an emulator (and the emulated 32x version is kinda slow).
That's why I'm still a little reluctant to sell my Genesis+SegaCD+32X...
Some of these games are just too good to give up, even tho i hardly play it. And until recently SegaCD and 32X have not been emulated for a long long time.

Maybe I said it before, but last time I played 32X Shadow Squadron with my friend (Pilot+Gunman mode) just a few months ago. Man this game STILL rocks, with all those "naked" polygons and all.

I've got 32X virtua racing too :)

yeah sonic2 is cool. still sonic1 brings back a lot more memories. I remember dropping my jaw when I first witnessed how fast sonic really was (as opposed to stubby mario).

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a Sega Genesis Emulator with.....Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball and Sonic 2 & 3 attached to Sonic & Knuckles ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts