Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Downloaded espxe170 the other day and it took me a while to configue and get going. Started playing the games eventually, however, now it seems to only work half the time.

When I load the ISO, sometimes I get lucky and it works, other times I just get a black screen.

Anyone got any idea why this hapens and how to sort it out?

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
mine runs really REALLY slow at random. like right now. no idea whats going on. i set everything back to minimum features maximum speed and it still running slow. but earlier today it was fine. completely random. like right now it takes forever to get through an intro screen. of course not worth playing like that.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Downloaded espxe170 the other day and it took me a while to configue and get going. Started playing the games eventually, however, now it seems to only work half the time.

When I load the ISO, sometimes I get lucky and it works, other times I just get a black screen.

Anyone got any idea why this hapens and how to sort it out?

Thanks

You live in a pal region, don't use ISO files since PAL games have a Copy protection.

you need to use a IMG format which includes this copy protection in the form of Subchannel reading.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
You make them off your own disks of course, using programs like Alcohol, Nero or Daemon Tools

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You make them off your own disks of course, using programs like Alcohol, Nero or Daemon Tools
Ah right, not going to be possible for me then, seeing as I downloaded the games with epsxe I don't actually have any disks

Is there anywhere they can be downloaded ?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
.... PIRACY ALERT.

is it stabing time yet?

Read the rules please these boards dont support piracy.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
we dont offer support for pirated games, they are unreliable and are prone to having problems running correctly, you need to buy them and make your own images as squall mentioned earlier. please read our rules, specifically our warez policy, before posting again- http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.