Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Entity Alpha
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with Chrono Cross. Might spoil the game, might now. I'm about to enter that Fort Dragonia right now, after going through that fire dragon place. Then when you enter this big center room, you should see four doors and a save point or something (says the walkthru). Now in my game, there is something blocking the view, so I can't see myself or any of the doors. I can see two of the side doors, but the top two doors are not visible and the save point is no visible, also. Can someone provide maybe a screenshot of this place so I can locate my self? I've tried to run the game in ePSXe, also, but the same error exists. Maybe it's my CD...

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It's not your CD,it's a bug.
Every emu has this bug (dunno about FPSE)you just have to find the doors by yourself,sorry.

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
This error occurs in FPSE also (I used Pete's OpenGL). There's something that I haven't tried yet though... maybe you would like to give it a shot : Play the game on ePSXe and try changing the graphics plugin to "Pete's Soft" instead of whichever you're using. Its supposed to be the most compatible...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It's not working either

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Err..i don't remember where...but i also ask the same question like you last time and the respondent gave me this!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I believe it was Pete.

·
Registered
680 Posts
This is NOT a BUG! or any of its relatives :)

this is actually made by the game (that thingy blocked your view was ment/created to block your view). You must complete the 4 quest/road. Then after you complete them all, that 'block' is just going to dissappear. Check your walkthrough/compare it with several other walkthrough.

I compared 4 walktrhu (DjellyBean's, Daily radar's, GameSpot's, and IGN's), and they all said the same. That thing was ment to block your view until you complete the 4 quest. You have to guess the way to enter 2 other doors thats not visible.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
It's a bug.
It's a bad calculated scale.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
I agree its a bug
if this is not a bug would that blocking texture appeare?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Pete? Maybe...i don't remember...anyway thanks to him or anybody who send me this!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts