Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to Rant About

Ah, yes.. it's that time of the day when your eyes are all puffy, from staring at the monitor and you just say to yourself, "hey, what the hell am i doing this for?!?". You try to make sense of it, you try to justify it even, but when it all comes down to it, if you just don't like doing it.. then you just don't like it.

Now what the heck am i talking about now? Nothing.. i just wanted to rant. People try to make sense of their lives, try to gain purpose, try to search for answers, try to justify their cause, try to find the proverbial clues to answers to proverbial questions. But what most of us end up doing is trying to justify what we are doing in the first place. These things might or might not make any sense or have any value whatsoever. Whatever the case, it doesn't matter, we'll still end up trying to find out what really it is were looking for, "The Ultimate IT", i guess that's what it should be called. Where to find it? Well, nobody knows.. maybe that's why we are all here, to define our own 'it', doing what makes us happy, isn't that what 'it's' all about?.. well, you're asking the wrong guy if you're gonna shoot that back at me..

We begin by asking questions, then we find some answers, but the answers lead us to more questions! ahh! Will it ever end? Will it ever stop? I guess it all depends on you or me, if we are satisfied at what we've seen, at what we've learned at what knowledge we've gained, then it's ok. But if not.. tough luck, for its gonna go on forever.. and it will never stop. The realization of 'my' goal, the realization of 'my' dreams is all about the limit at which you've set out for yourself. I believe the human spirit is limitless, but the intellect is not. There are limits to what we can do, and i guess the sooner we accept that, the sooner we become happier, but if we can't, then i believe we become more twisted and abuse our own self and intellect. This will ultimately destroy us.. ahh, crap, my brain is pretty fried.. so don't mind this twisted crap im ditching.. that's enough of this senseless ranting.. Have a good day/night you guys and i hope i didn't manage to upset anyone.

PS: This is a psychotic episode, and i hope you guys aren't going to kill me after this..:evil::evil::evil: And if you've got something to rant about, might as well post it in this thread.

Bye.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i think he just needs a long weekend rest. :)

sometimes i feel the same way Xeven does, but i just shrug it off and go watch some genki anime like Card Captor Sakura. :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I had one of those mood swings before. I dubbed mine 'Hate The World' syndrom. It usually happens when bad things happen continuously. Best way to get rid of it is to do something fun, like Keiichi (keep wanting to type Shioiri :D) said, take a rest and watch some anime. It'll all be better the next day.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I was finally able to sleep longer than 4 hours, and man does it feel nice. :D Now I can finally start doing my comp science stuff :eek:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
how the heck did you get to sleep that long? :confused:

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
nah.. just immerse yourself in the "wonderful" world of circuit design debugging for a week, and that'l totally break you down head and fry your brain.. that's what i did.. hehehe:D:D:D

and a couple of pills wouldn't hurt.. nyahaha:evil::evil::evil:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
circuit design and debugging....reminds me of Skuld. :p

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Too bad i dont have a hammer or a mallet or whatever it is she carries.. hehehe:p i would have fun wacking the stupid ass who made these circuits.. hehehe:p

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn.. I wake up in a new continent and all I get to wake up to is a thousand new posts and crap. Since pretty much all topics I've read about Ryos are closed, and I don't know what the hell really happened this past few days. And although I've just about read every post concerning Ryos and the Off-topics, I still don't know if everything is back to normal, is Ryos back? Am i gonna be crucified if I go off-topic in a already off-topic topic? According to Bgnome's post it will.. but I still dunno, maybe the regulars could fill me in? Also since, I wouldn't want to incur any misbehaviour and since I'm ranting, I've posted in in the "Something to Rant About" thread.. and so.. here is my rant..

Okay, since I'm considered to be one, if not the forums greatest SPAMMER (Having a title like Ms. Off Topic should give a clue enough), I'm probably the biggest reasons why all the crazy things started to happen during the last month, yes my join date: Oct. 07, 2001 and yet I have more that a thousand posts. The first time I posted, I was thinking.. hey, its hard to think of a new topic for a thread, and so.. i decided to stay a bit on topic. But as days passed and I got to the Off-topic section.. well, looky here.. this is fun! and yeah, i started to like posting.. I even started to have some fun with my overly boring REAL life. I know how mundane that must sound, but hey.. it was still FUN for me. And so the mad posting started, well it wasn't really mad most of the time, since i do answer some people queries in an appropriate manner if the topic is interesting enough. But most of the time, I avoid in depth discussions like the plague.. but why? Well, because I don't like serious discussions, I have enough serious discussions in my real life as it is. Who would wanna get to all that boring crap all over again, that's too much. So i post in the off-topics where anything can go, as long as you don't break any rules then it was okay. You can talk about anything you want (as long as its not offensive), and be carefree but your opinions your comments, hey you can even talk about the craziest topic in the planet and nobody will care.. yeah.. was great wasn't it?

But Sadly, by doing so.. I also might have done it too much.. MIGHT HAVE.. that's as far as I'll concede. Most of the time, nobody really cares.. but sometimes.. I guess SOME people do care about the crazy things I post, and they don't like it. I guess they think that they are just mindless ramblings of an obnoxious idiot, but i don't really mind.. They just can't understand how it is for some people, some people just can't express how they really feel in real life, when they can do all so well in its fictional form.. whatever it is I'm talking about now, I don't really know.. I don't really care, my fingers seem to have taken a mind of there own. But oh well.. I better stop now, because the post has become too senseless, even for me.. I just wish that whatever transpired within the last few days didn't have to happen, but if some of you guys really think its partly my fault or even its all my fault, hey just ban my a$$ and get it over with.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> I just need a retreat from REAL LIFE™,

A retreat from cute girls? What kind of non female female are you? ;)

> is Ryos back?
Yeah

> Am i gonna be crucified if I go off-topic in a already off-topic topic?

No, unless the topic is already quite long or it gets illegal or something else like that.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts