Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please tell me all th plug ins that i need and how to configure them so i can play my playstation games on my emulator

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Again, pleease RTFM and try it first before you ask. As I said in the other thread, each system behaves differently.. there's almost no "silver bullet" configuration that works on all system optimally.

·
Trans-Am Mode
998 Posts
for your video, the plugin depends on what video board you are using. for the sound, you could try any plugins you want. and for the cd-rom, it might depend on your OS.

i suggest:
Video:
-Pete's D3D, OpenGL, and Software Plugins <-- any video board
-Lewpy's 3dfx Plugin <-- 3dfx boards

Sound:
-Iori's directsound plugin
-Epsxe internal SPU

CD-ROM:
-Depends on your OS

PS. Read the DOCUMENTATION also :mad:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Wrong , if you have a 3D Prophet 4000XT TV Out you notice that there is no plugin to suport it the D3D ones fast , but Frezze after 3 minutes Open GL works but VERRRRRYYY SLOOOOOOOWW , the rest dosn't even work , so Pete please make the new pluginsuport it ( Or at least the Kyro Chip ) !

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
Wrong , if you have a 3D Prophet 4000XT TV Out you notice that there is no plugin to suport it the D3D ones fast , but Frezze after 3 minutes Open GL works but VERRRRRYYY SLOOOOOOOWW , the rest dosn't even work , so Pete please make the new pluginsuport it ( Or at least the Kyro Chip ) !
I don't think there's much Pete can do here, seems like a problem with your driver problem. Have you tried different versions of it?

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Yeah I tried two of it ( there are only two ) ! But still it's strange that now the Pj64 works with D3D driveres and gives me 25 more frames then with my old card (Matrox G400 16 Mb)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts