Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please some1 reply and hurry

first off can u burn psx cds(for personal use only)

and i was trying to play mk trilogy on my pc and it said that the was a problem hold on illl c wuty it said

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the probem

Mktrilw has caused an error in *WDIR32.DLL.
Mktrilw will now close..

then * is replaced with KERNEL32.DLL

·
Registered
513 Posts
>first off can u burn psx cds(for personal use only)
You can burn backups of PSX cds for personal use, but they're only usable on your PC or your PSX if it has a modchip. So yes, yes you can. If you need instructions on how to do this, please use the board's search function to look for keywords such as copying, CDRWin or duplicate.

>and i was trying to play mk trilogy on my pc and it said that the
>was a problem
Could you please provide the conditions under which you got this error? Does it continually happen each time you play, or only under certain circumstances?

>Some1 help [ever so many exclamation points omitted]
It'd be much appreciated if you could please refrain from doing that in the future (the excessive use of exclimation points, that is). Nothing personal, of course, but in general when people see something of that sort they're inclined to move on without checking out the thread.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Adair
So how does the AMD Athleon compare to the AMD Athlon?
The AMD Athlon is just a regular processor.... the AMD Athleon, on the other hand, has a will of his own, needs to eat, sleep, drink, and most importantly, he is able to post on PSXemu's message boards. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
re; Uncleclive
also u, -i think that avatar is from soul princess anime

re; Adair
Athleon is my creation :D -special edition

re; kairi00
of course:p

·
Registered
253 Posts
..ur...I forgot ;)

BTW mmiabc2000;

ePSXe support it but not fast enough compare to VGS in 2d graphics..

I recommend you to use VGS because MKTrilogy base on 2d sprite. The result graphics quite good too...

c ya;

1 - 11 of 11 Posts