Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Haste is your friend. With haste, you can kill just about everything that moves (although it kind of depends on what character class your hero is and the rest of the party). That's just about all I used wizards for, but that was all they needed. Also, your best bet is to go after enemy wizards right away. Although they start kind of weak like yours do, they end up using horrible spells that can easily wipe you out. Oh, and don't bother using summon (creature) spells. They're not worth it.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Haste is a mage spell (level 3) that you should run into before too long. I think you can get it about five times in the game. You can also buy it for a bargain price at one of the spell shops. Summoning creatures start useful, the problem is they end up getting to the point where you summon them and they die in one hit. There are still a few useful summon spells, but most of them are higher levels (Summon Hakeashar and Summon Nishruu can sometimes be invaluable).

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by dhkim
then HASTE is my friend lol
are there several endings in baldur's gate ii ?
Sort of. What parties you have and choices you make in the original game don't really change its ending, although you get slighly different final messages by the different party members. The choices you make lead to several endings in the expansion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.