Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Friend Keeps telling me this, Every time i send her emails too her Hotmail account Its always Black. she cant see the text. Im Sending stuff in HTML Format Because i use my signature ; and tested acouple times by sending myself acouple emails to my crapy hotmail account. and i can see the text. the only thing i can think of why she's not is Is because She didnt set hers up to view Both Text/HTML but she says that it is set up like that ( Hotmail does it by default anyway doesnt it?)

Im not sure what else it could be, Maybe its a Thunderbird thing and either Thunderbird or hotmail (or both) isnt converting my mails right. Anyone know whatelse i can check?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Nothing, it likely isn't your fault. I've sent from Thunderbird to Hotmail before and it worked fine.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I heard Microsoft and Yahoo will start charging to be able to view hotmail from Outlook or Outlook Express. I suppose it would be the same for any other POP3 mail reader as well, including Thunderbird.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is their a way for her to save a copy of her emails/address book or whatever too her hd? i dunno how to use hotmail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts