Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I would like please to know the meaning of SVN, i'm a little confused here, i don't know what version exactly to choose to play with a good fps on some of the NGC games.
Also, why there isn't official releases just like PCSX2?

I downoaded Dolphin SVN Build 2276 32bit and tried Crazy Taxi :

I'll try later Tales Of Symphonia ( i don't have the DVD right now), what version do you recommend ?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
836 Posts
well i cant explain svn good but dude go into your config and choose dual core.....thats why your getting 40fps in games when you can havbe 60

·
Registered
815 Posts
An SVN is an unofficial release of the latest update to the source code. The last official beta version was 1.03, and they have come a HUGE way since then. The official website has regular downloads of releases, so it is quite endorsed by the devs. However there is no single SVN that is 'most' suitable for a certain game - hopefully everything should generally be better the higher you go.

·
Registered
815 Posts
yea not always. Sometimes it's a two steps forward, one step back thing. Fix one thing and something else breaks. But in general that's true.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your answers.
I tried now Tales Of Symphonia in Dolphin_2276, it worked.

And i downloaded the latest Dolphin ( r2563 ) tales of symphonia gives a black screen ( the fps is changing ).

Why it's not working on the r2563 ?
Also, i didn't found how to use my usb controller.

Thanks in advance!

·
-o-
261 Posts
Why it's not working on the r2563 ?
Also, i didn't found how to use my usb controller.

Thanks in advance!
Latest version didn't mean alway the best.
Select standard controller at port1 and then setting your plugin to nJoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts