Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodmorning and "HELLOO" to all of you...
I'm new of this forum and i have found this emulator just yesterday, i have follow the programmation many years ago while it was for gamecube only... and with great happy i have saw that now it could play wii games O_O
I'm a programmer too and i'll thank you all of you for this great job !
(sorry for my english oO)

Now the question :)
I have this config :

Athlon 64 x2 4200+
2Gb ram
Mboard Nforce 4x (****ty -.-)
and an ati hd3870 512mb (dx10.1)
on windows xp Pro. x86.
1 wii full accesory and 1 x360 :D

I have tried the emu with Naruto Ex 3 and the game start and it was playable but FPS are reeeeeally low, only 20 on game...if i install windows xp 64bit may i get and improve ?
or i have to install Windows Vista 64bit ultimate for an improve ?

2° question:
i have tried to connect wiimote to the emulator via BT dongle... i have used it on system with some software like a mouse, but i don't know how to use it on dolphin :/

3° question:
i have set 16:9 for the aspect ratio, but on Naruto the game is in 4:3...it is a problem of the game that doesn't support widescreen or the 16:9 aspect ratio selectable on option's menu is for futur implementation ?

Veeery thanks to all and another time sorry for my english :(

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts
Want fast fps? Intel Core 2 :)

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
friend. you need is to apply OC that processor, and that what matters most is how the emulation is the processor.
regarding the installation of win xp x64 .. I would recommend it.
the other is the WiiMote .. you need to link this to be recognized by dolphin

amico. avete bisogno è di applicare la criminalità organizzata che processore, e che ciò che conta di più è come l'emulazione è il processore.
per quanto riguarda l'installazione di Win XP x64 .. Mi raccomando.
l'altro è il WiiMote .. avete bisogno di questo collegamento per essere riconosciuto da delfino

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you enabled dual core? What plugins are you using?

How may i enable dualcore ?!?!
I have used the option on the first page (dual core)...
For plugin i have used ogl, that have less glitch ;)
Nunito, please, don't use google translator, much better to write in english ;) i understand it but i have problem writing ;)

·
Controller Freak
165 Posts
friend. you need is to apply OC that processor

amico. avete bisogno è di applicare la criminalità organizzata che processore
haaaaa
google translate relates italian to maffia? it translated OC as Organized Crime lol

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
friend. you need is to apply OC that processor, and that what matters most is how the emulation is the processor.
regarding the installation of win xp x64 .. I would recommend it.
the other is the WiiMote .. you need to link this to be recognized by dolphin

amico. avete bisogno è di applicare la criminalità organizzata che processore, e che ciò che conta di più è come l'emulazione è il processore.
per quanto riguarda l'installazione di Win XP x64 .. Mi raccomando.
l'altro è il WiiMote .. avete bisogno di questo collegamento per essere riconosciuto da delfino
spanish here is not allowed. Read the rules... English only. ;)

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
spanish here is not allowed. Read the rules... English only. ;)
Uh....sorry RockmanForte, but I think that's Italian he's speaking.:p
But, he still shouldn't speak it either way.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Rockman that was kinda italian... (i say kind of..)
AS for your others doubts (kvegeta )... To connect your Wiimote to your pc you need a Bt dongle with 2.0 support and a Bluetooth stack. I use Bluesoleil 6... When you have everything connected you press 1 + 2 in your wiimote and look in "my bluetooth spaces" for your controller to appear and right click on "connect"

That's it now dolphin will detect your wiimote, but don't forget using a IR sensor bar for games that requiere pointer.

If you are cheap xD, or by any means ruined your Sensor bar you can make your own (i can confirm this works 'cause my Sensor bar got fried by a weird power outtage and i tried this method for a while while replacing it...

First you have to buy two "Infrared emitter LEDS" (radioshack/Royal house) --> half a buck
And connect them using a thin cable (by thin i mean a controller or ruined mouse wire will do the trick) The IR leds will have two Legs.. A short one and a long one you have to connect the POSITIVE pole to the long legs. Try to get them at the same height and with "a credit card of distance" yeah i know that isn't a real unit =), but Hey it worked for me xD.

You can also use two candles. Always remember that the wiimote needs two IR reference points to work.

If you have trouble buying IR LEDS try asking for "Remote control LEDS" many people doesn't know this (when you buy them), but they are the same...

Hope it helps (more than one xD)

·
Controller Freak
165 Posts
my wii and tv are right next to my computer. i assume that using the same sensor bar will work, without unplugging it of the wii? since it looks that the only function of the cable, is powering the little leds on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, installed X64 versione, all drivers and overclocked CPU (2,2ghz @ 200mhz and 11x multi, -> 2,6 @ 260 and 10x multi) Gpu (775 / 1150 -> 850 / 1320)
And now Naruto is almost playble in Versus mode (Stage without many effect...one stage with waterfall come at 24/25fps) and some glitch (special effect...when i do the special some effect are black)...
Anyway... in the evening i'll try wiimote and nunchaku...
Last question opened is 16:9....i have selected it but the game doesn't go in widescreen...the emulator support it ?
Very thanks !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts